Les Fils de Shamgar

Swinging the Ox Goad in Birmingham, Southgate, Chessington, Sevenoaks, Boston and Brighton.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Denver - CO

Here I am in a very sunny 20 degree Littleton, Denver. Hidden by the tree are the Rockies. While I am here I have been instructed by Mrs Frog:

  • Not to have any fun
  • Not to go skiing or snowboarding

I am trying.

UPDATE. In fact today I tried not to have fun snowboarding at Brekenridge. It was very difficult, even though only 10% of runs were open.

T Frog.

3 Comments:

Blogger tataboule said...

Why? How long for?

11/09/2006 09:50:00 pm  
Blogger the erudite frog said...

I am doing a few days of training with the Mobilisation team in the US office. Back on Monday.

11/09/2006 11:05:00 pm  
Blogger Precious Bane said...

Very nice to get a trip like that on expenses. I say Mrs Frog should be more understanding and you should make the most of the rockies.

11/10/2006 10:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home