Les Fils de Shamgar

Swinging the Ox Goad in Birmingham, Southgate, Chessington, Sevenoaks, Boston and Brighton.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

eFils Auction

eFils Auction site Hello, While sorting through some stuff I had in storage I found the following items. They are up for auction to the most creative bid. The aution ends next Tuesday when I get back from Denver.

  1. A Donnie Darko DVD bought shortly before I found my original copy. This means that there is a special edition version and regular one. If you ask nicely - I might part with the whizzey one!
  2. A Memorex video cassette. Label states: 3rd Year Showreel1993. Includes "You are my song", "Revision", "Hunted Barbara, ate chilli cakes" and as bonus features "The day I found my mates bike in my shed" AND "SIAFPOWE"?
P&P free - will swap for a wooden light pull! Lazers. T Frog

2 Comments:

Blogger tataboule said...

You cheeky monkey. That tape is copyrighted by its owner and is waiting to go home when we err meet up eventually.

x

11/06/2006 06:52:00 pm  
Blogger the erudite frog said...

Busted! e-mail us a date.

T Frog

11/08/2006 10:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home